Shelterluv Donation Boost Checklist
Set up Shelterpay (if you haven't yet).
Make sure adoption staff and volunteers know how to complete mobile checkout.
Link your Donation Boost Widget everywhere including your website's animal listings.
Add Text-to-Donate info to all your marketing materials.
- Customize the #GivingTuesday graphics below and distribute them widely.
- Printable flyer to display in your lobby and mobile adoption events - it includes a QR code that can be scanned to donate!
- Online graphic to include in your email campaigns and social media posts!
How to Customize Your Year-End Giving Graphics
We have made a walkthrough video and step-by-step instructions for customizing these graphics yourself! (Pro tip: If this sounds too intimidating to do yourself, put a call out to your volunteers - this is a really easy project for a tech-savvy volunteer to grab.)
- Access the view-only template file here.
- Log in to your Figma account or create one for free.
- In the middle of the header bar, expand the menu next to the file name and click "Duplicate to your drafts." (Do not click "Ask to edit.")
- Replace the placeholder logo at the top with your organization's logo.
- Replace "XXXX" in the "Text XXXX to 89871 to donate!" line with your own organization's Shelterluv prefix. (This is the 3- or 4-letter code in front of your username, animal IDs, etc.)
- Generate a QR Code using a free tool such as QRCode Monkey.
- Enter your Donation Boost Widget URL (replace XXXX with your prefix!): https://checkout.shelterluv.com/donate/XXXX
- Make sure the size is set to at least 500x500 pixels
- Click "Create QR Code" and wait for it to generate
- Click "Download PNG"
- Replace the QR code in the template with the image you just generated.
- Optional: Update any other colors or text you'd like to!