Your application data can be exported, which means you can harness the power of Excel to pivot and analyze this data to gather the information that you need such as:
- How many cat adoption applications did we receive in 2020?
- How many applications were accepted? rejected? archived?
- How many applicants answered [any configured question] with __________?
In your Application Manager, look for the Export button in the top right corner.
Then, select the criteria for your export:
- Application Type - Each type must be exported separately since they all have different configured questions
- Application Status - Select from All, Pending Review, Accepted, In Process, Denied, and Archived
- Start Date and End Date - If you receive a high volume of applications, we recommend limiting your exports to smaller date ranges to avoid timeouts