You can now configure the message that goes out to your adopters to provide them with tips, resources, links, and post-adoption reminders. This message will be sent with your Digital Adoption Packet and/or other documents selected for email in the checkout process.
- Navigate to Configuration > Email Templates > Adoption > Adoption Documents
- Select Dog, Cat, or Other to begin configuring a message for that animal type
- Enter your Email Subject (limited to 100 characters), Reply To email address, and Email Message
- Once you're done, remember to click Save Email Template!
A few things to note
- In the yellow help text box, you will see the format of the default language we include at the beginning of the email; your message will appear below it, so we would recommend not repeating "Hello" or "Congratulations" again - it would sound awkward to your adopter!
- In the email message, URLs will be automatically hyperlinked so that you can provide your adopters with links to additional resources.
- Remember that there are three separate messages to configure - Dog, Cat, Other - so don't stop after the first one!