Applicants can receive a confirmation email upon submitting an adoption, foster, or owner surrender application. The email will include a message from your team, a copy of their completed application, and the disclaimer text that they agreed to.
If you have configuration permissions, you'll find the Configuration page from the menu (by hovering over the gear icon in the top right corner). From there, navigate to General Shelter > Email Templates.
From there, expand an application type and then use the dropdown to select an species group.
You are now ready to configure this confirmation email!
- Click the Enabled checkbox to turn it on.
- Fill in the configurable fields:
- "Reply To" is the email address you would like applicants to use if they have follow-up questions (only one email address can be entered here).
- "Email Subject" and "Email Body" are to communicate your policies, if/when the applicant should expect to hear back from you, and any other information they should know about the application process.
- Click "Save Email Template."