When you first start using ShelterLuv on a touchscreen laptop or tablet, such as a touchscreen Chromebook, your default browser settings may not be enabled to allow for digital signatures to be captured.
*Please note that we recommend using Chrome with Shelterluv.
Please follow the steps below to enable Touch Events API in Chrome which will allow for digital signatures to be captured:
- Navigate to the Chrome shortcut icon on your desktop
- Right click on the shortcut icon and click Properties
- Navigate to the Shortcut tab (you may need to update chrome to the latest version if this is not an option)
- In the Target field, you will see something similar to this depending on your system: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"
- Add --touch-events at the end of the target field (beginning with a space):
- Click Apply
- Restart Chrome
Certain devices/browsers may need to be configured differently. Please let us know if you encounter any issues by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.