When you first start using Shelterluv on a touchscreen laptop or tablet, such as a touchscreen Chromebook, your default browser settings may not be enabled to allow for digital signatures to be captured.
We highly recommend using Chrome with Shelterluv for the best user experience.
Please follow the steps below to enable Touch Events API in Chrome which will allow for digital signatures to be captured:
- Navigate to the Chrome shortcut icon on your desktop
- Right click on the shortcut icon and click Properties
- Navigate to the Shortcut tab (you may need to update chrome to the latest version if this is not an option)
- In the Target field, you will see something similar to this depending on your system: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"
- Add --touch-events at the end of the target field (beginning with a space):
- Click Apply
- Restart Chrome
Certain devices/browsers may need to be configured differently. Please let us know if you encounter any issues by emailing us at email@example.com.