If your iframe is not displaying correctly using the GoDaddy website builder tool, you can adjust the code with the following steps:
- Copy and paste the normal HTML <div> code from Shelterluv and put it in the Godaddy website editor
- Publish the website, then click "view live site"
- Right click the iFrame on the live site and select "Inspect" to view the source code and find the actual iframe code
- Edit the part of the iFrame code that says "scrolling="no"
- Change it to scrolling="auto"
- Locate the part of the code that says style="width:100%;"
- Change it to style="width: 1100px; height: 900px;"
- Right click on the updated iFrame code > Copy > Copy outerHTML
- Go back to the website editor and replace the original from Shelterluv with the new edited code
- Save your changes
If you want to change the width and height more, you can experiment with changing the width and height to your liking.
For a video walkthrough of this process, take a look at this video.