Shelterluv Help Center
Onboarding & Billing
First time here? Take a look here for how to get started or update your billing preferences.
The nuts and bolts of your account. Be sure to spend enough time here to optimize your account.
Everything you need to know about processing applications in Shelterluv
People & Animal Records
People & Animal records capture all profile information and data relating to an animal's stay in your care.
Intakes & Outcomes
Intakes and outcomes move animals through your workflows.
Tasks are your virtual to-do list for your shelter.
Transfer partners are any group you may intake from or outcome to.
Analysis & Reports
Use a quick report for simple tasks or build your own custom report to fit your needs.
Fosters are vital to many organizations. Shelterluv provides the tools to make foster management a breeze!
Transactions record your financial activities for reporting.
Record Management allows you to correct mistakes made with intakes, outcomes, and transactions.
Shelter Best Practices
Best practices applied in your configurations allows Shelterluv to work harder for you!
Take a look at some of the most common workflows in Shelterluv!
Field & Community Services
The first map-based software solution for tracking all the work your team does in the community.
Adopterluv will help your adopters manage their new pet's medical information.
Product News & Updates
Find out what's new in Shelterluv!
- Shelterluv New User Training Guide
- Shelterluv pricing and what it includes
- Shelterluv Support Best Practices
- Shelterluv Self-Guided Tour
- Shelterpay: Setting up integrated credit card processing through Stripe for mobile checkout
- Shelterluv Configuration Guide
- Uploading to microchip registries
- Uploading animals to aggregators of adoptable animals
- Custom Kennel Card Builder - User Guide
- Processing applications
- How do I delete or merge a person record?
- Why can't an application be submitted from someone who already has a record in Shelterluv?
- How do I add adoption disclaimers to certain animals?
- Medical Introduction
- Re-intaking previously outcomed animals as strays
- What documents can be auto-emailed to partners for transfer outcomes?
- What do the red notifications on the Partners tab mean?
- How do I set up scheduled / automated reports?
- Reports Overview
- Protected Pet Reports
- How to move an animal to and from a foster parent
- How does the Donation Boost Widget help my organization accept more donations?
- Best Practices for Accounting and Shopping Cart Configuration
- Donations for Processing Fees
- How can I edit the date of an intake, outcome, or foster event?
- Tracking your Community Programs with Field & Community Services
- Field & Community Services Introduction
- Shelterluv Release Notes